My Life in Books. I found this on a list of book tags to do so I thought why not? I won’t actually tag anyone else right now, cause there is no one for me too tag. Enjoy!!
- Your initials
M –Michal By Jill Eileen Smith. This is a book about King David’s wife and Saul’s daughter I really enjoyed reading it.
J-Just One Day By Gayle Foreman. It has been a while but I enjoyed this book when I read it and hope to reread it again soon.
B-Book Jumper by Mechthild Glaser. I am not finished with it yet but I really like it so far and cannot wait to finish it.
- Age-count your books till your age.
This was a little hard due to how my books are on the shelf but what I have it Scarlett By Marrisa Meyer, I love this series and it’s take on the fairytales. It was a favorite rendition of mine.
- City/Country. One that take place in your city or country. There is not one that takes place in my city so I picked state instead. Princesses of Iowa By Molly Backes. This is one that I have DNFed because I could not get into the story. Perhaps I will try again this year.
- Travel somewhere you want to travel. I picked The Lightning Thief By Rick Riordan. I want to got to Brooklyn/New York area and also camp half blood!!
- Colour, what is a book that has your favorite colour on the cover. I picked The Crystal Kingdom By Amanda Hocking. I liked this book when I first read it a while ago, and my favorit colour is Blue!
- Memories, what book has the most memories for you? The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, my copies are from my mom so they are old and well read.
- A book you had difficulty getting through. this Till We Have Faces By C.S. Lewis. I had to read this for a class and had such a hard time getting through this one!
8)TBR a book that you will get a lot out of when you finished it. It’s Not supposed to be this Way by Lysa Terkuerst. I am reading this as my devotional and it is most helpful as I go through it.